Have you dream of becoming a pilot? Make it a reality! Get a Private Pilot License (PPL) course and you can be officially calling yourself a pilot in just 3-4 months of training. Throughout the program candidates will learn all the knowledge and practical skills they need to operate safely and efficiently a single-engine airplane (Cessna 152 or Cessna 172).
The Private Pilot License is the first official and internationally recognized license for everyone, whether you are training for leisure or for a career.
Imagine yourself flying across the different islands in the Philippines for a weekend. And once you earn this license, you are eligible to attach ratings to it. When you decide to increase your skills you can move up to an Instrument Rating or become a commercial pilot.
Private Pilot License Requirements:
- Minimum age 17 to hold the license (students can apply SPL at age of 16)
- Class 2 medical certificate
Ground Training: Ground training consists of 10 subjects and will only take one month to finish the course
- Air Law
- Aircraft General Knowledge (power plant and instruments)
- Human Performance
- Flight Performance and Planning
- Air Navigation
- Radio Communication
- Operational Procedure (ATC Communication)
- EQC 152/172
- Ground training (120 hours lectures)
- Flight Training (50 hours actual flight)
- Duration (3-4 months)
The duration of the course may increase or decrease depend on the beginning of the course and weather conditions.
For more information, contact us at: