The position handles various aspects of accounting for the Organization. As such, she/he has a direct responsibility for maintaining general ledger accounts, administering and processing Accounts Receivable, administering all aspects of billing/collections, preparing journal entries and posting to the General Ledger, cash accounting including receipts and bank reconciliation, and producing various accounting and financial reports.
The Staff Accountant works under the supervision of the Finance Manager.
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or any related course.
Strong expertise with accounting software and Microsoft software including Word, and Excel.
Solid written and verbal communication skills, ability to pay attention to detail & maintain confidentiality
Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to working with a diverse staff are essential to successfully carry out the duties of this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain financial record keeping and reporting systems.
- Monitor and follow-up on receivables that have been outstanding for unusually long periods of time.
- Ensure that all general ledger accounts are reconciled to subsidiary records on a monthly basis.
- Review reconciliations to ensure that they are prepared properly and follow-up on any unusual items.
- Reconciles bank accounts, and prepares related journal entries
- Prepares invoices
- Posts cash receipts. Accounts receivable receipts, and accounts receivable invoices
- Preparation of Annual Audit and Assists with annual audit.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager
Please send resume with cover letter to:
Michelle R. Ferol
Manager, Human Resource and Administration
Airworks Aviation Co., Inc.
Lot3, General Aviation Area, Mactan Cebu International Airport,
Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org